information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
Brand New Life.
Sunday, May 28, 2006 12:10 PM
A New Chapter of My LifeAlright, like the title suggest;
I'm leading a brand new life.
Don't misunderstand,
I'm still attached to baby.
We haven't broke up but maybe soon?
Haha. I really don't know already.
Going to bathe soon then go to my neighbour's
daughter's wedding.
Oh well, I wanted to revise a little for my chinese but,
now I can't. Alright, I was lying. Haha!
I just wanted to sleep at home. Lols.
Anyway, forgot to return baby's chinese file the other time.
I'm sorry that you won't be able to revise now ok? sorry.
Well, baby and I just quarrelled.
Hmm, can that be considered a quarrel?
I think it is a quarrel.
Forget it, a quarrel is nothing new in the relationship.
I always screw things up and now,
I seem to be pushing baby away?
I don't know already.
We'll just see how things works out cause,
our relationship has been going downhill
at a really fast pace and it seemed like
our relationship is heading towards an end.
Forget it, everything was just a mistake.
I'm probably baby's biggest mistake.
Like the song I listened last night,
"wise man says, only fools rush in."
Perhaps baby was a fool to fall for me.
Sigh, I'm sorry about everything.
I broke my promise, I sighed.
I really can't take it anymore.
I need to sigh cause it's getting on my nerves.
I can't bottle up all the despair I have.
I'm sorry.
Alright, maybe I've changed already.
Perhaps I'm no longer the man baby once loved.
Maybe like what people says,
time will be a test for every love.
Are we really meant to be?
Was it a wishful thoughts that we're meant to be?
Or is it really fate that we're meant to be?
Well, I don't know.
I still love baby deeply but it's not like before.
It's not deep like how it used to be.
Like I said before, I can no longer tell myself
without a thought that baby's the one for me.
Now, I don't even know whether we will last,
let alone talk about whether she's the one or not.
Alright, got to go already,
my aunt's nagging me to bathe.
Holiday begins after tomorrow. Lols.
Doubt I'll enjoy this holiday.
Probably spending a lonely holiday.
Thanks for reading.
Goodbye to sweet memories,
Hello to brand new life. =/