information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Broken Heart.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:00 PM
My heart hurts badly.Just came back after seeing her.
Went to her place just now at about 8pm,
talked to her till about 8:45pm then she went back home.
She gave me a hug before she leave,
it really touched my heart deeply.
Sigh, as I stood still and see her leaving me,
I felt lousy. I felt like the world world is over.
I continued to stay at the playground.
I walked about and then squat down to cry.
I really cried very badly till my stomach hurts now.
After crying, I walked to the bench and sat down to cry.
Well, my legs ached so I went to sit down.
Cried awhile and then went to the swing which she sat
and swing awhile before leaving.
Hmm, walked to her house after that and looked at her room.
Sigh, really miss her and I want her back.
However, she said she won't stop going to clubs.
I don't know already.
I wish to have her back but, I can't accept her going to clubs.
Sobs. I miss her so much.
Sigh, my left hand hurts badly now.
Was punching the ground when I squat and cry.
Sobs. Alright, I shall end here.
Hopefully, things would be sorted out soon. =(