information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
Caught off guard.
Monday, May 29, 2006 4:24 PM
Caught Off Guard.Alright, O level chinese is done. Haha!
The paper was relatively okay and I can do it.
Lols. Hopefully, I can get a b3 for it.
Anyway, have to go back school later.
Collecting report book with my dad,
how screwed can I get when my results suck?
Oh yeah, have to go back school during holidays.
Arghhhh! Was selected by teacher for some damn shit.
Have to go back every wednesday and friday to hand up holiday assignment.
The class has 41 students but only Jason and I was selected.
I deem it as biased but who cares?
Forget it, everything hasn't been working well for me.
I've been saying this for ages but things didn't change for the better.
Oh well, since holiday has arrived , I shall rest.
I shall rest and give myself a break from all my problems.
Wanna get a new phone but my dad's considering. Shrugs.
Hmm, bet he won't get me the phone when he collects my results later.
I shall not update about my relationship with her today.
I'm just pissed by what I saw in her blog.
Shan't elaborate further but all I can say is, I'm disappointed.
I can't see a reason to continue this relationship now.
Anyway, it's 4:40pm now and I've to reach school at 6pm with my dad.
I seriously hope my teacher wouldn't complain much.
Had a couple of clashes with my math teacher and I'm very sure,
she will complain to my form teacher.
As a result, the news will get to my dad's ears and I'm screwed.
I need a break, I wanna go overseas and study.
A place where there's no chinese and a place where nobody knows me.
Staying in Singapore is not only physically exhausting but also mentally exhausting.
Sometimes I wonder if being single would be much easier for life.
Everytime things seems to work out well, something would screw things up.
Opps! I shouldn't be talking about the relationship. Sorry.
Oh yeah! My favourite song is playing. Lalala.
Bye, going to listen music already.
Thanks for reading.
Well, sorry cause there's nothing much interesting that happened.
Life has been kinda bland and boring for me. Sigh.