information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
Crying in the dark.
Saturday, May 27, 2006 12:46 AM
Crying in the dark.Alright, I didn't go to school today. Opps!
It's been 3 days since I last went to school.
Anyway, brought my brother to the dentist just now.
Had his little tooth plucked out.
Now, he has put that little tooth under his pillow.
Well, he says the "tooth fairy" will come and take it.
Haha! I shall be the "tooth fairy" then. Get what I mean?
Lols. Fine, I shan't be so mean.
Hmm, my relationship with baby hasn't been fine.
It's been shaky and unstable with many problems.
Some people are probably pleased to see this happening.
It's ok, I've told baby to do whatever she wants already.
From yesterday onwards, I won't restrict her or whatever.
She's free to do whatever she wants.
Well, I've got no right to restrict her or whatever yeah?
Baby and I didn't msg much for the past few days.
Well, we didn't talk much too.
Called her just now to say "I love you" only and hung up.
I really miss her badly that's why I called her to say that.
Hmm, I know baby won't believe it but it's ok.
I've not been a very good boyfriend for her.
Perhaps her feelings for me might have faded again.
Now baby's kinda cold to me.
Guess, it's an eye for an eye?
Forget it, I really don't know already.
Still love her deeply and whole heartedly,
but how does baby feel for me?
My heart only has a place for her but,
what about her heart?
I feel that her world no longer has me inside.
Nvm, I shall stop here already.
Having a very very bad block nose.
It has thus caused my voice to change.
Life has been so meaningless ever since
my relationship with baby has been going downhill.
I wanna sigh but I know I can't.
I feel like shit.
Nvm, my feelings and thoughts are never important.
I've been shouting and screaming,
but who is listening?
Everyone's been talking and doing their own stuffs.
Anyway, my existance has never been an issue to anybody.
Perhaps, everyone will forget about my existance some day.
What hurts and aches my heart most is no being forgotten by
other people but its being forgotten or not cared by baby.
Her care and concern are the reason that keeps me going.
However, I'm losing all of her care and concern now.
How am I suppose to continue walking without baby's care and concern?
I seem to have lost my way;
I have fallen down but I can't pick myself up.
Everything seems so unfamiliar to me.
My heart hurts really very badly but I don't know how to stop it.
I have always been able to overcome any problems I face,
but this time I can't.
Nvm, I shall really stop already,
it's 2am and I've to go to bed now.
Thanks for reading my blog.
To end, I just have to say;
Baby, I really love you. <3