information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
Dilemma
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:11 PM
DilemmaSigh, I'm really very confused now.
My head really hurts very badly and so is my heart.
I really don't know what to do already.
I can't bear to let her go and continue with life,
but I know that things would remain the same
even if we don't break up.
I'm really trying hard but, how?
Sigh, love is just so complicated and tough.
My wounds hurts real badly.
Arghhh, had a hard time writing during tuition just now.
I can't bend my index and middle finger.
Hmm, I really need a break.
I wanna go out and have a walk.
I feel like going to Esplanade now.
Why must I be so weak?
I hate myself for being so weak!
I feel like seeing her now but,
I'm worried I might make things worse.
I know I won't be able to let her go if I see her again.
Sigh, I really miss her alot.
I really wanna see her so much.
I want her to be mine again,
but I know it won't do any of us good.
Why must she do this to me?
Why must she go clubbing knowing from
the start that I never liked her going clubbing!!
Why?! Why has our relationship turned so bad.
Why has things changed so much?
Nevermind, I will try my very best to give up.
I must! I'm sorry for everything.
Perhaps, we're just not meant to be.
I know I'm gonna cry every night from today onwards,
but I must learn to pick myself up.
I must learn to let you go cause,
it was a mistake when we first got together.
We seem to be people from 2 different world.
Her world is a totally different world from mine.
The things I like, she dislikes while the things
she likes, I dislike. Sigh, with this differences between us,
how can we have a sweet and good relationship?
I can never accept her going to clubbing.
That's a definite no way but,
She likes going clubbing.
I don't know how to change her.
It's just so tough and difficult.
Sigh, nevermind.
I will find my way to stand up strong again.
Life journey's never easy to walk through,
but I will find my way and learn to walk through.
All I can do is wish her all the best in finding her true love.
Perhaps, I was never her true love.
Instead, I must've been her biggest mistake.
Sorry for spoiling your fun last night.
Sigh, I shall end here already.
Don't know what to update already.
As my wounds continues to hurts;her images keeps swirling in my mind.Gonna go listen to music now.<>