information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Examinations = Shit!
Monday, May 15, 2006 3:25 PM
Arghhh! This is pure shit! I'm going nuts! I seriously hate examinations. We study the hell outta our brain just for that 1hr or 2hrs paper? What crap! This is way too stupid. Haven't study for my physics paper tomorrow. Rahh Rahhhh Rahhhhh! Been trying to complete my add-math tuition work. Having tuition later from 6:30pm all the way to 10pm. Crazy right? I still have 3hours left before my teacher arrives. Oh gosh! I still have 4 pages to complete. What the hell? And I'm still here updating my blog. Lols! I'm mad. I've seriously gone nuts! I need a break! I wanna go hold baby's hand and walk along the Silosa Beach or Palawan Beach. Whatever beaches, I don't care. I just need a break.
*Note: (BLASTING MY MUSIC TO KILL THE SILENCE)
I must have a relaxing break this wed. Thurs a holiday for us to compensate for the GE holiday. What crap? Why don't make it on friday? Then I'll get a longer holiday. Oh well, my elder sister's birthday this saturday and I have to get her a present! What the heck? I still need to get my jeans. Darn! Too bad, she's my sister. Alright, it's 3:33pm now. Lols! What a nice number. Gonna go back and squeeze tonnes of add-math formula into my mentally-drained brain. I seriously pity my brain for having to endure all these harsh hours of study. I'll pamper it soon with some brain freeze! Wahaha! I'm so lame.
Oh well, I've not eaten slurpy for a very very long time! Seriously, It goes way back to about last year? I think even longer than that. Well, I'm talking rubbish now. What's there got to do with slurpy now? HAHA! Alright, my aunt's nagging me to study now. Arghhhh! I can't wait for O levels to end. I'll seriously slack and enjoy myself. Just wait and see!
Baby, I miss you so much. Have been looking at our photos in my phone. Can't wait to see you but when? I miss your warmth embrace! I miss your sweet kisses! In a short and simple sentence, " I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!" Baby, take care alright? I know your stomach hasn't been well. It's worrying me. Think you're having gastric. Hopefully, you'll be fine and that the pain will subside. How I wish it would be me who's gonna endure all the pain and suffering. I'm really willing to suffer all the pain in your place. It aches my heart to see you like that. I love you.