information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
I'm really trying hard but it's not working.
Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:16 PM
Alright, I just woke up only. Slept at about 3:40am yesterday. Talked to baby on the phone till about 3am then sms till 3:18am then baby went to bed. I continued to stay up and look at our photos and everything about us. Really wonder why has our relationship become like that. A love that was so amazing and sweet just changed so much into a relationship that have so much quarrels. Why? I've been trying hard to continue walking in this relationship but I keep falling. Everytime I see baby being like that, I just can't walk. I'm sorry. I can't. I won't blame you cause everyone will change with time. You and I are no exception. I won't blame you for not being as sweet as before anymore. It's not your fault. It's my fault. I shouldn't have demanded so much from you. I shouldn't have compared you with the past. Maybe what you said is true, this is the real you. I'm sorry for everything. Really very sorry. <3
Hmm, won't be meeting baby today. She has tuition later till 5pm or I think she needs to rest. Anyway, it's ok. I'll just wait and see when we'll meet. Think i'll just go out alone later. I wanna go to places that I've been to with baby. Anyway, it's not that we arranged to meet today. We didn't cause baby told me yesterday that we won't meet today. So, it's not baby's fault or whatever shit. I'll probably going to esplanade later. Haven't eaten yet. I'm so hungry but I've got no appeitite. Alright, I can't sigh. Anyway, I shall end here already. Don't know what to type anymore. There's nothing great or different that happened today. So, guess I shall just stop here. Thanks for reading.