information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Jaded and Lost.
Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:53 PM
Hmm, just reach home only. I just went to Raffles City Link to get the Levis limited edition jeans. Can't resist it's beauty. Lols. Now I'm really broke but it's ok. Won't be going out on saturday or sunday so, I don't need much money for the weekend. Simply love the jeans so so much. Haha! Also bought a boxer from Tommy Hilfiger. It's the flag of USA. Haha! Damn funny. Was laughing when I first saw it. Hmm, walked around after that cause I feel like walking through those places where I've been to with baby. I miss her so much. Couldn't meet her today. Sobs. Felt so lost just now while I was walking. Looked at the things around me and felt so small. Everything seemed so different. I felt so lost. I'm really very tired already. I don't have the mental strength to continue already. I don't know what to do to make the relationship work already. I've done all I could. Let's see how things would work out. Hopefully, everything would be fine.
Alright, I shall go have my dinner already. Don't have the appetite to eat. Nvm. Hmm, tomorrow got school but I'm not sure if I should go or not. Don't have the mood to do anything. I really feel so lost and I don't know what to do. I really hope my relationship with baby would be able to work out. Sobs. Alright, I shall stop already. Thanks for reading. I'm going downstairs now.