Killing Me Softly
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:20 PM
Killing Me SoftlyAlright, I know I'm not supposed to sigh.
Even if the pain is unbearable; I can't sigh.
Went to school today and things were CRAP!
Had some examination briefing early in the morning,
headed to the ICT room for our chinese intensive drill
and then recess THEN drill again. What the heck?
Honestly, the drill is rubbish. Uh huh! PURE CRAP!
Everyone's lost in their own world while I went to dreamland.
Slept for about 2hours? I don't know but when I woke up,
I was perspiring profusely even in an air-con room.
Bought donut and sandwich after recess as snacks,
but I didn't manage to eat during the drill cause I was bloated.
The sandwich just went into my mouth,
while the donut is still beside me. Haha!
Darn! Baby just said she wasn't part of my life.
She felt that way? WHY?! TELL ME!!!
Just because I changed my msn nick?
Forget it, I shan't dwell on this issue.
I will just keep everything to myself.
I trust nobody. Sorry baby.
I sometimes prefer keeping everything to myself.
It's so much safer cause nobody can betray me.
*Blast the music and stares at the sky.Hmm, went to Toa Payoh central just now.
Had to buy some chinese books for revision.
Well, my aunt demanded me to buy some books
so that I'll be able to revise tomorrow.
Oh yeah, I'm not going to school tomorrow. Haha!
I've been complaining to my aunt that we're just
wasting time in school cause there's no lesson.
So, she ALLOWED me to skip school tomorrow.
As for friday, I'll go to school cause one of the relief
teacher that I know quite well is leaving.
This friday is her last day, gonna say farewell to her.
She's a really nice girl and also very friendly.
Ahhhhh! I'm hungry now! My stomach is grumbling.
I need food. I want food. I love food.
Where's my food? Today's my daddy's birthday,
but he'll be celebrating with his wife. Humpf!
I wanted to celebrate with him but, forget it.
I have to learn that not everything goes my way.
Shall start mugging already.
Time is running out.
Oh!!! Before I go, let me tell you something.
Was talking to Clement, Kelvin Lin and Ivan just now in school.
We were bored during the chinese intensive thing then,
after talking awhile, Ivan suddenly said something funny.
He talked about the red dot on indian's forehead.
He said, "press it and indian will explode."
Everyone started laughing.
Oh well, it might not seem funny now but it was just now.
Oh well, can't force myself to laugh.
Shall go mugging already.
I miss baby so much but, she's so negative.
She feels that I don't care about her.
She thinks I don't love her anymore.
However, those are CRAP! PURE CRAP!
I still love her as much as before.
Baby, do you trust me?
I should be the one wondering if you still love me.
This 30th of may, you're going to MOS right?
There will be 16-age-limit clubbing on that day.
Saw your phone the other day.
Vaunt right? Hmm, go ahead and club.
Don't worry, I'll be fine.
Enjoy yourself. Loves. <3