A torn heart.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:03 AM
Gone with the wind.Hmm, today's a very special day.
It's the day my relationship with her ended.
Sigh, don't know how to put down this relationship.
Nvm, there's no turning back.
I have to learn it through the hard way.
She has really changed alot but it's over.
She's probably at MOS now enjoying herself.
Wonder if she'll be safe or not.
Will she meet any danger when she goes home?
Forget it, it's over and she's no longer mine.
I can't do anything or whatever.
Anyway, thanks to Jasmine a million.
She was there for me when I needed someone most.
I'm really very grateful and touched by her.
She immediately agreed to meet me when I asked her,
even though her mum didn't allow her; she tried her best.
Finally, she managed to meet me.
We meet at CompassPoint and then went to the "Pasar Malam".
She brought me to play some funny games.
Well, she paid for the games. Thanks a million.
Played lots of games together and won a lot of toys.
Went back to CompassPoint and continue walking.
Bought for Jasmine a pair of Mickey Soft Toy as
an appreciation for everything that she's done for me today.
Hmm, Jasmine went to buy waffle and
I went to buy some Soya Milk for the both of us.
Sat on a bench after that to chat before
going to Burger King to buy some food for my brother.
Continue to chat awhile before leaving the restaurant.
Well, walk Jasmine back to her home after that
then took a cab back home.
Oh wait, don't get it wrong.
Jasmine is just a friend of mine and
there's nothing going on between us.
We're purely friends.
The break-up wasn't caused by Jasmine.
She's just a very good friend of mine.
Well, a faithful friend indeed.
Hmmm, the break-up probably didn't mean anything to "her".
She can still go clubbing and enjoy herself.
Guess, I was a fool to continue being upset.
Sigh, I'm really very disappointed.
Feel like seeing her now but don't see any point doing that.
She went to MOS, that's the end of the relationship.
Forget it, sms-ed her about the break-up but she didn't reply at all.
I really don't know what to do already.
I gave her my whole heart but she fucking broke it.
She broke it into tiny pieces and threw it away.
Nevermind, I will get out of her life.
I will pick myself up soon.
It's not like the first time such thing happened to me.
Alright, I will go and have a walk now.
Kinda late though but it's ok.
I feel like going to Esplanade now.
Everything sucks.
Nevermind, I will do my best and stand up again.
Just a few more months to study my O levels
and hopefully, my dad will let me go overseas and study.
I really wanna leave Singapore already.
I don't wanna stay here already.
This place sucks!
Alright, will be going to walk about near MOS.
My sis is there so I will go walk about near there,
then later I can come back with my sis.
Got money to go but no money to come back.
Sigh, everything seems to crash onto me.
I can't take it, I really can't.