information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Will you still kiss me when I'm old?
Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:32 AM
Alright, exams are over but things hasn't changed for the better. Went home to shower and change before meeting baby. Hmm, reached her place and then went to Parkway with baby and her mum. Baby was really cold to me when we're at Parkway. She didn't hold my hand or whatever. The only sweet moment was when we were at the food court having our lunch and baby placed her hands on my leg. It was really sweet. However, the joy didn't last. Baby's mum talked about leaving Singapore. They might leave Singapore soon. I felt like shit when I knew about it. I don't know what to do already. I don't wanna lose baby but do I have a choice?
Anyway, stayed there till about 6:45pm before we leave and go back to baby's home. Wanted to spend more time with baby the whole day but sad to say, we couldn't spend much time together. Oh well, was so upset that I decided to leave baby's house and go home. Didn't give baby a goodbye kiss before I leave. Baby was really upset about it and I once again felt like shit. Walked all the way to Tanah Merah mrt station alone cause I wanted to walk pass those places that baby and I have been together. Well, baby know I never take mrt home after going to her place but this time round, I just felt like walking to the station and take a train back. Sobs.
Hmm, shan't talk much about our love already. I've told baby about everything I felt and thought about just now in msn. Hopefully, that would be the turning point of our love. I really don't wish to lost baby. She's my everything. Anyway, tomorrow's a holiday for the entire school and I was actually thinking of meeting baby but she's got school tomorrow that ends at 1:45pm and then she's going for tuition till 5pm. Sobs. Wonder when we'll meet again. Alright, I shan't type much already. Thanks for reading.
Baby, I really hope this would be the turning point of our relationship. All this while, our relationship has been going downhill but now, I hope it's time for our love to improve and change. I don't wish to lose you and I just hope our love would last as long as we survive. I miss you so much now but I wonder when we'll meet again. Sobs. I wanna spend more time with you. I wanna be with you only and enjoy your companionship. I love you with all my heart. <3