information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
Bad memories
Monday, June 19, 2006 1:09 PM
Faking the smilesHmm, came back from M'sia yesterday.Well, the church camp was alright.
Kept playing volleyball and beach soccer during free time.
I'm so glad that I didn't talk to girls during the camp!
Wahahaha. I only talked to guys throughout the camp.
Anyway, having blisters at my right feet now. Ahhhhhh!
Baby stopped msg-ing me from friday night when I'm in M'sia.
She only msg me last night after I sms her about my return.
Sigh, we didn't talk on the phone yesterday cause we argued.
Hmm, it's me who didn't want to talk on the phone.
I really didn't have the mood to talk on the phone cause I was really upset.
When my phone went out of battery in M'sia,
I was so worried that baby might msg me.
I kept finding the phone charger but to no avail.
When I reach S'pore, I immediately charge my phone.
There wasn't any sms from baby; only from my tuition teacher.
Reception problem? I doubt cause why is it that I got my teacher's sms?
Baby, you think that I don't miss you?
You're so wrong. Absolutely wrong!
Do you know how much I miss you in M'sia?
I kept thinking of you and I was so quiet in the camp.
I didn't mingle around with people much.
Forget it, it probably doesn't matter to you at all.
I'm sorry to give you problems all the time.
I'm sorry that I'm not as strong as you want me to be.
I'm sorry that I'm just so insecure.
I'm sorry that I still can't get over the fact you went out with a guy.
To think you went to watch movie with a guy, I'm sorry but I can't get over it.
Maybe I will get over it one day but not so soon.
I wanna go out now!!! I wanna go town and walk about. Lols!
I'm freaking bored at home and school is starting real soon.
Oh my gosh! I haven't enjoy my holiday yet.
I need a blue-sky holiday! I need more holidays!
My world is falling apart and I'm seriously screwed up with Dnt.
Nevermind, I will just take things as it is.
Talk about Dnt just adds on to my headache.
Sigh, I'm off already. I shall find something to do. Hahahaha!
Go shopping alone? Nah, I'm still broke.
Nvm, thanks for reading my update anyway.
Baby wife, I still love you.
More or less, I shan't say it.
You're still the most important girl in my life.
I still care for you and I still want you.
I really miss you so much.
You really mean alot to me.
You think I like quarrelling with you?
I don't like it alright.
Please show me that you care.
Show me that this relationship still mean something to you.
You're all that I want forever.
No matter how much other girls try or whatever,
I won't stop loving you.
Believe it or not, I won't force you. <3