Forgiven but not forgotten.
Friday, June 30, 2006 4:13 PM
The Pain Just Won't Go Away.Hmm. Like the title suggest, the pain still exist.
Sigh, tried to forget that entire incident but; I can't.
Though it happened long ago in February, it still hurts everytime I think about it.
I bet anyone who has gone through such an ordeal would definitely crumble and die.
I think my world is falling into tiny-micro pieces. Awwwww!
So much for being confident all the time. Tsk tsk.
Well, the sun will shine again after every storm; won't they?
I wonder where my "sun" is hiding cause I still can't see any dim sunlight.
Forget it, she has her freedom and I can't possible stop her from clinging to guys yeah?
Sigh, what a shit position I am in right?
I can't move forward and neither can I move backward.
I can't possibly turn back time since that's such purely immagination which will
never happen even after a million years.
Oh well, perhaps I'm not important to her?
Hmm, I really think so too.
I guess, I tried to hard to make myself important to her which apparently; I failed.
Anyway, that's enough of all my thrash talk. Hahaha.
Let's not digress and move back to the main topic; "today's update."
Alright, I missed school yesterday. Hahaha!
Can you sense the joy withing the previous sentence?
Well, that was a joke.
I actually like going to school just for 1 fact; I love English Lessons.
Opps! That doesn't mean I love any other subjects less.
Hmm, to please all my teachers, I shall say " I love every subject I'm taking."
(Oh gosh! I can actually lie through my teeth!)
Anyway, went to the hospital yesterday for some "follow-up" on my digestive system.
Well, just another excuse from the doctor to rip my pocket yeah?
Tsk tsk, how can he have the heart to take my money? I'm broke!!
Went straight home after I'm finished with everything.
Was starving like a hungry ghost and everything edible around me looked delicious.
Hitch a cab home and then had my pathetic lunch before I headed to my bed. Hahaha!
I know that sounded like a pig's daily routine, "eat then sleep." Hahaha!
Well, pigs are smart alright? Pigs don't just eat, they also think. Lols.
You know why pigs are smart? Cause they keep thinking.
And you know what doe they keep thinking about? "Food, food, food and still food."
Hahahaha! I derive a strong sense of satisfaction describing "PIGS".
Wahahaha! I wanna be a butcher in the future! Then I shall slaughter all the pigs!
Imagine me, holding a butcher knife and wearing the butcher's apron?
Oh my holy shit! That would be damn damn disgusting.
Anyway, I digressed too much again. Damn!
I slept all the way till about 5pm? Uh huh!
I was then disturbed by my aunt cause everyone's going for a swim.
They asked if I wanted to play Squash and I agreed.
Man, Squash is really damn tiring and it just drains away all your energy.
I was left panting like a mad dog after about 45minutes?
Went to Megumi for dinner as it was my aunt's birthday.
Well, I had tonnes of sashimi which I have been craving for.
I gobbled all the food like a hungry dude that's been deprived of food for many years.
Anyway, life's kinda boring today.
Went to school, had some dumb games in the morning.
Then went for english lessons before having add-maths.
After that, was recess which we had our class party.
Alright, the class party was kinda nice except it lack some noise.
Then went for drum lessons after school.
Well, I've gotto scram off now.
My aunt's screaming for me at the top of her voice.
I'm going to check-in for my chalet cause I'm having my birthday celebration tomorrow.
However, my birthday is actually on the 6th of July.
Thursday? What the heck?
Anyway, I'm just a year away from driving! Hahaha!
Goodbye humans!