information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
Just another bad day
Sunday, June 11, 2006 12:25 AM
Hear Me Roar!!!Didn't update my blog for the past few days.
Well, blogspot was screwed up so, yeah.
Anyway, met my baby today at about 3pm.
Cabbed to her place; now, I'm broke. Haha!
Just kidding, I still have some cash left.
Not much though but still can survive. Hehe.
I wanna buy Birkenstock. (whatever it's spelt.)
Wahahaha! I will get it; I don't care.
Opps! Sorry to digress. Lols!
Hmmm, went out with baby and her mummy.
We went to look at bed frames and then went to eat.
After eating, baby's mummy went home,
while we took a bus to Bugis.
We slept at the bus,
baby got angry with me as a result.
She was worried we might miss the stop.
In the end, I got angry with baby cause
she was so cold to me. Sigh, precious time wasted.
Anyway, sent baby back home after that.
We didn't talk all the way from Bugis mrt staion,
all the way to the bus stop outside baby's house.
All these precious time are just wasted. Sigh.
Well, talked awhile at the playground and then,
baby started walking away to somewhere.
I chased her and then, I made baby laugh. Lols!
I grab her arm and said,
"If you walk away now (pause), I will still chase you."
I paused to make her get anxious and tease her.
Hahaha! In the end, I managed to make her smile. Hehe.
I then carried her all the way to her gate. Wahahaha!
She's my everything and I'm willing to carry her throughout my life.
I won't put her down and I will stick with her through thick and thin.
Anyway, couldn't bear to see her leave me just now.
When she open her house door and walk in, I wanted to stop her.
I miss her so much. Sigh.
Alright, I shall stop writing already.
Baby wife, I really love with all my heart and you know it!
I have always wanted you to be my wife.
I've brought you to my family's reunion dinner,
and even to my church and family gathering.
You've seen all my relatives and family. ( except for my mum's side.)
Soon, I'll also bring you to see my mother's side.
You're all that I want and I just need you!
No other girl can replace you. I promise.
You've changed so much for my sake.
You've given up clubbing, putting tattoo, piercings and even contacting guys.
All these just for my sake. I really appreciate it.
I won't fall for other girls; I won't even consider other girls.
Even if they do as much things for me like you did or even more,
they can never replace you in my heart.
I've given you my heart for almost 7 months already.
It's yours forever, it belongs to you only.
To keep it or throw it away, it's entirely your choice.
Don't ever leave me or give up on this love.
Baby wife, I love you ONLY. <3