just another day.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:48 PM
Bad DayAlright, today was damn boring.
I was a good boy; I went to school.
However, I left along the way.Hahaha!
I went for english remedial from 8am to 10am.
Then, I left for Compasspoint to collect my contact lense.
Darn! Never did I know they open so late.
End up buying breakfast for my little bro and myself.
Headed home and stoned all the way till now.
Hmm, this kinda life is getting on my nerves.
Study, Eat, Tuition, Tv and Sleep.
This is the worse holiday I can ever have.
It's going to be 4pm soon and baby hasn't msg me at all.
What the heck? Don't tell me she still haven't wake up.
I msg her at 1:17am last night and she didn't reply after that,
I assumed she went to bed after that or it means she's ignoring me?
Then, I msg-ed her twice this morning.
One is at 6:59am and the other is at 7:40am.
I just msg her again at 3:33pm which is 22mins ago.
She didn't reply me at all!
That's a whopping 14hrs and 40mins that she last msg me.
Hmm, maybe I expect too much.
Damn, this relationship is really getting from bad to worse.
She wants a silent break up?
Oh please, I'd rather she tell me right in the face.
She has really changed so damn much.
She wasn't like that in the past.
Maybe she has found a better guy out there.
Baby, don't say I'm pushing you away cause I'm not!
In fact, you're actually walking away from this relationship.
You just think I'm pushing you away.
You make me feel that you don't give a shit about this relationship anymore.
You don't care about everything already.
I didn't probe futher about what happened that caused our break-up the other time.
That was because I hoped to have you back and we make things right together.
However, it didn't got any better.
It got worse as days goes by.
I doubt I mean anything to you anymore.
I can't feel the importance of me in your life anymore.
Don't think you'll be affected if I'm no longer in your life.
Don't say I always assume you'll be fine.
I don't assume without analysing the situation.
It's you who make it seem like you'll be fine even if we break up.
Your actions makes me think that way.
You say you love me?
I'm starting to feel you're saying for the sake of saying.
I know you'll get angry when you see this update.
Nvm, I just can't keep it to myself anymore.
You really showed me you didn't care about this relationship.
You showed me you didn't care on 30th may and now you show it again!
On 30th of may, you didn't msg me the whole day!
Till my friends saw you and then when I called you,
we quarrelled cause you went to watch movie with a guy.
You said he was your cousin, alright I accept it.
We quarrelled on the phone and you decided to go clubbing at MOS.
You know I hated you going to those places.
Still, you choose to go.
I then sms-ed you I wanna break up after we hung up.
You didn't care at all; you didn't reply all the way till I went to find you at MOS.
You didn't reply me or gave me a call.
You can still go MOS and have fun with your friends despite me wanting to break.
Even after I rush down to find you, you didn't bother to reply me when I tried to contact you.
I then called you to meet me at the bungee ride area and then we hung up.
I waited for so long but you didn't came and there wasn't any reply.
I called you again and you told me you were at Cineleisure watching movie.
To think that our relationship is in deep shit, you can still watch movie?
You can still go out and enjoy yourself?
Ask yourself, does this relationship matters to you?
Even after we met at Cineleisure, you didn't bother to settle the thing.
You just wanted to go back home as soon as possible with your friends.
Even though you knew I was across the road, you didn't bother to msg me at all.
You totally ignored and didn't care about the relationship.
I won't say everything, I'll just say something.
Had this relationship mean SOMETHING to you,
you wouldn't have done that.
So now you tell me, does this relationship mean something to you?
You've clearly showed that it meant nothing to you.
Now, you're ignoring me?
I know you find me annoying.
You've even called me annoying.
To think I'm your boyfriend and you said I was annoying.
Even when we quarrelled, I never swore vulgarities at you.
But you did that to me and I didn't hate you for that.
I love you so much but why must you do all this to me?
Forget it, guess you won't msg me already.
Waited from morning till now.
Had I mean something to you,
you would've msg-ed me the very minute you woke up.
You didn't even msg me yesterday night to tell me you're sleeping.
You used to send me goodnight sms.
But not anymore.
Just take care, I have nothing to say already.
All I can say is, "This relationship means NOTHING to you."