information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Missing puzzle
Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:26 PM
Missing Puzzle of My LifeSigh, my life has changed.
It's no longer the same now.
Not anymore cause I've lost the love of my life.
She's the missing puzzle of my life.
I know there're many differences between us but,
I only want her and need her.
Sigh, perhaps she can handle this break-up.
Well, she seem fine to me.
Feel like meeting her but, I'm a nobody to her already.
I can't meet her as and when I want.
Damn! This really suck big time.
Sigh, she was all that I had and now,
I have nothing left.
I thought she would never leave me and no matter
what I say or do, she would never leave me.
She said before that even if I wanna leave,
she will never let me go but now,
she has let me go and the relationship is gone already.
Traces of her still lingers in my mind but,
the fact that she's gone is still to harsh for me to accept.
Nevermind, it's all my fault.
I caused this shit and now, I reap what I sowed.
I just hope she'll be fine and that her next boyfriend will
take good care of her and not let her down like how I did.
I know I was never a good boyfriend and I made countless errors.
I'm sorry for everything I've done.
Please take good care of yourself,don't sleep too late ok?Don't starve yourself please.If a guy really loves you, he won't look at your appearance.If that guy just look at you base on your appearance,then he doesn't truely love you.Remember to stand away from the sidesof the escalator when you're wearing skirt ok?Remember to cover the blanket when you sleep.Don't go home alone too late ok?Remember not to cry too much cause you might go out-of breathe.Remember not to hurt yourself cause I'm not worth for you to do that.Remember to bring plaster if you're wearing the shoe I got for you.Remember to teach your next boyfriend to order your food withoutbeansprout cause I know you don't like it.Remember to tell your next boyfriend that you prefer sunflower to roses.Just casually tell him once, if you mean everything to him,he will listen to everything you say carefully.If you have the craving for stingray, ask auntie imelda to buy for you ok?So long as you want something, just voice it out ok?I know that other than me, there's still many people who woulddo anything just to see you happy and cheerful.Sigh, the list goes on and on but,I really can't go on saying already.I can't bear to leave your life but,Sigh. Alright, I shall end here already.Take care of yourself when I'm gone.I won't do anything silly or dumb.Don't worry about me. <3