information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Missing you
Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:17 PM
I Miss YouI really miss baby so much.
I can't accept the fact that she's gone.
I want her back right now!
I don't care if it hurts or whatever shit.
I just want her back into my life.
Went to meet her just now and things are so different.
When sat at her sofa; she hugged me.
I really felt so damn touched.
She then gave me a kiss,
it set my lips on fire and i felt my lips burning.
We then went to Bedok's Polyclinic to see doctor.
Went to eat after that.
The lunch was very very awkward.
I somehow felt like we're still together and nothing happened.
We even fed each other and even hold hands as we leave.
We behaved like couple the whole day.
We holded hands, hugged and even kissed each other.
But, she refused to come back to me.
I've asked her for about 5 times already but, she refused.
I feel like shit now.
I don't know what she wants already.
Does she still love me?
Why can't she come back to me now?
Why must I wait?
I really want her back!
Sigh, she really wants me to leave her life?
I definitely won't accept being a friend in her life.
If that's the case, I'd rather leave her life.
I don't know when I'll have her back.
Maybe, I won't have her back again.
Sigh, love is such a joke.
I want her back but why must she do this to me?
She wrote in her blog that she wants me back,
but she keeps refusing to come back to me.
Sigh, everything sucks!
LOVE SUCKS! LIFE SUCKS!
LOVE HURTS! TIME = SHIT!