information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
The pain just won't go away
Monday, June 12, 2006 6:21 PM
The pain just won't go away.Sigh, had tuition in the morning.
Went to Lavender after tuition to renew my passport.
Going to M'sia this thursday morning till sunday.
Anyway, the place was damn crowded.
I had to wait for 120 people before my turn.
Damn, it was really very long and I waited like mad.
Hmm, took a train to City Hall after everything's done.
Well, I went to City Hall for their toilet.
Lame huh? But, their toilets are much cleaner than Lavender.
I went to Raffles Link's toilet. Haha!
Wanted to take the train home after using the toilet,
but I was kinda lazy and it was freaking crowded.
I then walked to the taxi stand and it was damn crowded.
I also went to Peninsular's taxi stand but it's also crowded.
End up, I took a cab at Funan IT Mall's taxi stand.
What a joke, I had to walk so far just to take a cab. Tsk tsk!
Sigh, here comes the reason to explain my title.
The cab drove off and it took the route that passes MOS.
Sigh, as the cab stopped at the traffic light; I stared at the place.
I just couldn't take my eyes off the place.
My heart hurts badly as I wait for the traffic light to turn green.
I felt like a loser; I felt damn lousy deep down in my heart.
I just couldn't forget what happened on the 30th May.
Sigh, it just aches my heart alot when I recall what happened.
Why must it happento me?! Why must that thing happend?!!
I REALLY HATE MOS! I HATE THOSE PLACE!! I HATE CLUBBING!!!
Well, though I know you like going those places but this is just my opinion; Sorry.
Sigh, we'll definitely quarrel when she sees this update.
Nvm. Although this incident really affected me badly and I can't forget it,
I still love baby with all my heart and it won't change.
However, will she still go to those places?
Sigh, I really don't know.
Forget it, I just need to type out everything that I felt.
I need to release all the frustrations and agony that has been troubling me.
Baby, I'm sorry for being a very possessive guy.
You just mean alot to me and perhaps that caused me to be possessive.
I'm sorry for everything that I've caused.
*Listening to the song; "Bad Day". (Fits my mood perfectly now.)I didn't meet baby today. =(She is out with her daddy now at Funan IT Mall.I was there earlier and now they are there!Fate or Coincidence? I don't know.Goodbye humans, thanks for reading.