information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
another lonely day
Saturday, July 15, 2006 3:39 PM
Confession Of A Lonely GuyAlright, I changed my blog address.Too many people has been reading my blog; damn scary!
Anyway, life hasn't been great.
In fact, my life has been full of shit!
Was late for school 2 times in a row. Damn!
Haven't met the girlfriend for exactly a week already.
Wanted to meet her yesterday but she wanted to go some concert with her friends.
Thus, we were supposed to meet today but she's tired.
Forget it, I can't blame her cause I don't wanna force her to meet me.
I'm not that unreasonable or whatever shit.
I'll just go and sleep till I'm happy or feeling much better.
We used to meet at least 3 times in the past when the relationship was fine.
However, we're meeting lesser and lesser as time goes by.
Perhaps, this relationship is nearing its end?
I think its just a matter of time that this relationship will end forever.
I don't think we can blame the O Levels for the failure of the relationship.
Nevermind, she'll have no problem finding another boyfriend.
Cause there's so many guys after her or interested in her.
I wouldn't be surprised if she will leave me one day.
Sigh, I wonder what am I to her actually.
Does she really regard me as her boyfriend?
She just makes me feel that I'm mean nothing to her.
She always tell me that if I meant nothing to her, she wouldn't even bother.
However, have she really bothered about the relationship?
Had she really bothered about the relationship, she wouldn't go clubbing so many times!
She promised me that she won't go clubbing when I go Japan but she did.
She went to Zouk with her friends.
Then, she went to MOS on 30th May.
Fuck! Thinking about all these just makes me realise I'm nothing to her.
She always say she doesn't really like clubbing but, she always go clubbing?
What the fuck? Make up your mind please!
She always say that I don't trust her but how'd she expect me to trust her?
She always promise that she won't go clubbing but she did it.
She promise that she won't contact guys but she still contact.
She even tried to keep it from me by deleting the history.
Thank goodness I managed to check the other time.
However, instead of me getting angry, she got angry.
She said I didn't trust her.
Fucking shit, the evidence of her breaking her promise is infront of us and she's angry with me?
Often I feel like giving up but, I just love her too much. Sigh.
The worse of all is, she can actually cling 2 guys in a photo.
What the fucking shit?!!!
Had I mean alot to her or whatever shit, she wouldn't have done that.
I don't know what have I did to her that deserves all these fucking shit.
Why must she do all the things that I will hate a girl if she does it.
I never like girls going clubbing and she did.
I never like girls having tatto and she wanted to put one.
I never like girls who smokes and she does.
I never like girls who gets so close to guys and she did it.
I never like girls who scold vulagarities and she does.
I never like girls who contacts guys all the time and she does it.
Sigh, the list can goes on and on.
I don't wanna let her go but I also can't accept all these about her.
Arghhh! What should I do? Please tell me!!!! Rahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Forget it, I shall go offline already.
Going to sleep right now cause there's nothing I can do other than sleep.
This blog is a secret blog now cause nobody knows about it. Wahahaha!