beautiful day?
Friday, July 07, 2006 11:56 PM
What is Love?Alright, I haven't been able to update my blog recently.
I have been kinda busy with everything that's happening lately.
Anyway, I'm 17 now and it's just 1 year away from driving.
Hmm, both my love life and studies hasn't been working out well.
My studies has taken a dip and my o levels is just 4 months away.
As for my love life, things hasn't been working out well.
Quarrelled with baby almost every single day.
Hmm, just realised today that a guy name keefe that sms-es baby all the time,
actually had feelings for her in the past!
What the heck? I got a shock when I knew about it.
Baby actually kept it from me for such a long time!
So what if that guy is now her "kor" or whatever shit?!
There have been cases of "kor" and "mei" getting together!
I seriously hate that guy now.
I know I'm not as good as that guy and I might lose out to him in many areas.
However, I don't give a shit!
So what if he's from RJC?
Big deal huh? Kiss my ass!
Honestly, I feel damn stressed at times in this relationship.
There's always so many problems about guys popping up.
Sigh, first there's Radzi then came James and soon that Indian guy at the chalet.
And now, it's Keefe. What the heck have I done to deserve all these shit?
I really can't take it anymore.
So what if she's in a convent school? She knows so many guys!
Sigh, I really don't know what to do already. Arghhhh!
Even though I'm in a mix school, I don't know so many girls!
Forget it, she has her freedom to make friends.
I shan't be so possessive; I won't bother about what she does anymore.
She is free to do whatever she wants.
I will still love her but whether it's more or less, I don't know.
Anyway, went to town today afternoon.
Met baby and her 2 friends.
They went shopping around and they really bought tonnes of stuffs.
We went to look at so many shops.
Shops like Zara, Mango, Topshop and then we went to Far East.
Hmm, we looked around and after awhile, baby saw people from her school.
She told me to not hold her hands when we saw those people.
Honestly, my heart just felt so pain when I heard that.
Am I such a disgrace to her that she has to hide the fact about us being together?
Maybe I'm really not good enough for her that's why she had to hide me from others.
Sigh, baby hasn't replied me since 10:19pm till now!
It's been 2 hrs and 25 minutes and I'm still waiting for her reply!
Guess, she's fallen asleep already that's why.
Sigh, I miss her so much and I'm afraid of losing her.
However, I know that even if I hold onto her tightly,
if her heart has changed and she's fallen for other guys; I can't do anything.
There's no point in having her if her heart has got no more place for me.
Hmm, does she really love me or am I just a stepping stone in her life?
There's just so many guys in her life.
I can't take it anymore, I don't like that!
I'm gonna go mad soon!! Rahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
What's the definition of LOVE?
I used to be able to define LOVE without fail.
However, I'm stumbled now.
I can't define LOVE anymore.
I feel like a total stranger to LOVE.
What's the true meaning for LOVE actually?
I don't know anymore.
Baby, do you really love me?
What am I to you?
There are so many other guys that's in your life,
I really can't take it anymore.
I'm gonna crumble soon. Ahhhhhh!
Goodbye humans.
Thanks for reading!