information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
history keeps haunting me.
Monday, July 24, 2006 11:53 PM
Shut my mouth.Alright, I shall shut my mouth from now onwards.
I don't wanna create anymore trouble.
I've had enough problems already.
I don't know why but a person's past can be really damn "interesting".
However, I won't elaborate further.
I shall just keep my mouth shut and not say anything.
Things has just improved and should I just ignore the past?
Well, I'd love to do so but I know I can't.
Never knew "he" is from her church.
Oh well, base on the past testimonials she wrote to him,
it doesn't seem like she dislike him or whatever.
And another "he" and her seems rather close too.
I would say, much closer than me and her.
Oh shit, I have elaborated too much already.
Forget it, I shall stop here then.
Have to go hospital tomorrow for another check-up. Damn!
My dad's taking a half-day off to bring me to the hospital.
Weee! We'll go shopping after that? Haha!
I'd love to and wish for but I doubt he'll do it.
He'll probably bring me home instead to prevent me from spending money.
Hmmm, life hasn't been great after she left.
Having stomachache for the whole day.
Shit, shit, shit and shit all the time.
Went to the toilet for more than 10 times since 6pm.
Also, my right eye is super swollen while both eyes are blood-shot now.
Oh yah, she has gone to Phuket for a week.
She left today morning and will be back next sunday?
Something like that; I don't know any details at all.
Met her yesterday morning and things were actually fine.
However, something always screws up like usual and she actually stormed out of my house.
I was utterly disgusted and pissed when she walked out of my house.
The saga continues till I started walking to my church while she waits for the bus to go home. She called me and asked me about my whereabout,
I told her I was buying a drink and she asked if I was gonna find her.
Thus, I ran all the way to the bus stop and even forget about my drink.
I ran like mad and worse of all, wearing jeans and shirt.
I never run in going out clothes before.
Run as in, running so seriously and fast.
Oh well, I then board the bus with her to Aljunied mrt station.
As I couldn't send her back home.
I tried my best by keeping her accompany at the platform and wait for the train.
After the train arrives, I watch her enter the train and see the train leave the station.
Those scenes are still etched in my mind till now.
Is this a positive or negative update?I don't know.I still can't get over her "past stuffs" that I saw just now though.Arghhhh. I need retail therapy.I wanna go shopping to vent my frustration!!!Rahhhhhhh!