information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Is it just me or is it everything?
Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:35 AM
Is it just me or is it everything?I feel so lonely now. Sigh.
I've been really sick and have missed school for 2 days.
Baby hasn't showed me much care or whatever.
She just said a simple "take care" when she knew I was sick.
So much for being my girlfriend but, I still love her.
Well, that's of course since nobody will be able to replace her.
Sigh, wonder what she's doing now.
This friday, she will be going for some concert with her classmates.
Thus, we can only meet on saturday which is still in doubt. Sigh.
Sometimes I wonder, am I getting too serious about this relationship?
As in, I take it too seriously that's why I'm always so paranoid and upset.
Maybe, I should just regard her as my girlfriend and that's all?
Had it been that way, I won't have to be so paranoid and get upset easily right?
I'll just give her the freedom she wants and allows her to do anything she wants.
Perhaps, if there's really so many differences between us, I should just let her go?
I know it's not gonna be easy letting her go but, if she would be happier then maybe I should.
Our characters are like miles apart and different like water and fire.
Honestly, I can't bear to ever let her go.
However, am I taking away all her smiles and laughters?
I think I did; I took it all away during our past 8 months.
I brought to her nothing but tears and pain. Damn!
She always cries because of me and end up getting so hurt.
Perhaps, I'm the worse boyriend she can ever find. Hahaha!
I feel like fetching her from school later.
Forget it, I'll end my update here already.
I'm missing baby very badly but I can only see her on saturday.