information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Bad bad day
Monday, August 28, 2006 4:06 PM
Bad DayWell, today's really a damn bad day.
First, I just came back from the bone setter.
My toe bones are dislocated and it'll take around 2 months to heal.
(Just nice to enjoy my holidays after o levels? Haha!)
I couldn't even stand on my feet when I woke up this morning.
It was freakin' pain. Ughhhh!
Anyway, I'm kinda used to it already.
Injure myself once every 2 to 3 months.
Oh wait, it's not on purpose.
I've to admit, I'm clumsy. Shucks!
Alright, had English and Chinese paper 1 today.
Ok, I didn't study for both papers. Opps!
English paper was easy but I didn't had any inspiration.
My mind was blank and my brain seemed rusty.
I re-wrote 3 freakin' times!!! Damn!!!
The worse part is, I wrote nearly a page and found out I'm getting nowhere.
(I'm starting to despise myself; I lack the belief for myself.)
As for the chinese paper, I slept for 1hr before I started to write something.
Don't get freaked out, the duration is 2hrs. Haha!
Hmmm, I shan't update anymore.
I wanna go lie on my bed and rest now. Wahahaha!
(I admit, I'm a very lazy guy.)
Nobody will know what it's like to be me.Actually, nobody knows me and how I feel cause nobody cares.