information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Learning to let loose.
Monday, August 07, 2006 3:14 PM
Letting loose.Alright, I just reach home from school.
Once again, I was listless the whole day.
I didn't do my chinese test and I just fill in answers with 1 or 2 in the mutiple choice.
I swear I'm gonna be so screwed.
Still, the problem hasn't resolve and things are still, SCREWED UP.
Or maybe it's improving but I just didn't notice it.
But still, it's really getting to me.
I've been hoping for things to be better and I've also tried my best already.
However, things hasn't been turning out well?!
Sigh, last time I can feel I mean alot to you but not anymore.
I can't feel it anymore.
You say you love me?
I think you are saying for the sake of saying to shut me up only.
Sigh, For the past few days I haven't been myself.
I don't feel like doing anything and I just feel like rotting at one corner.
Why can't things be like how it used to be?
I don't think it's because of our o levels nearing or prelims.
I think and believe you have changed.
You insist that you haven't change but the fact is; YOU HAVE CHANGED!
Sigh, I don't know what to do anymore.
In the past, you would show concern or whatever.
If i don't reply you, you'll get worried and msg me.
Now, you don't even give a shit.
Perhaps, what I used to believe is actually true.
TRUE LOVE EXIST IN FAIRYTALES ONLY.
I always thought you were the true love of my life.
However, you crushed everything over the last few days.
Your actions showed me that your feelings have fade.
You showed me that you're slowly leaving me.
Sigh, can't we just be like how we used to be?
Is it that hard?
It it that hard to be sweet and loving like before?
Sigh. What the heck is happening in this relationship?
Please come back, the "old you".
Sigh. I just miss the "old you" so much. ='(3<
I close my eyes as I await for a miracle.
I then open my eyes but things are still the same.I cried out to heaven but nobody's listening to my plea.
I feel alone; I feel neglected.
Perhaps, I belong to somewhere else.
Somewhere that has a place for me.
No matter what, I won't stop loving her.
I know it doesn't matter to her anymore but still,
I will never let any other girls replace her in my life.
I only wanna be with her; marry her.
I know it seems unrealistic at such a age.
More over, things are so messed up now.
Still, I won't stop loving her and I mean what I said.
Even if she leaves me and tell others "she's single",
I will still continue to wait for her return.
Cause I know my heart can't love another girl anymore. <3