information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
Where'd you go?
Saturday, August 05, 2006 9:31 PM
Where'd you go?We're drifting apart.Alright, we didn't meet today.Thus, it's gonna be 3 weeks since we last meet each other.
Things are really no longer the same as before.
We used to be eager to meet each other as though we can't live without each other.
However, it's so different now.
We have been meeting once every 2 weeks and she seems fine with it.
Well, she said she hasn't been feeling well lately.
Guess, I have to understand her.
Hmm, even one of church friend feels there's something wrong in the relationship.
Even an observer can notice there's a problem.
Gosh, sometimes I feel like giving up cause I don't know how to make things work.
But, I can't bear to let her go.
She told me that she still love me as deep as before but, I can't feel it anymore.
She seems so occupied with everything; I feel neglected.
Well, perhaps I'm seeking for too much attention from her.
But, she used to pay alot of attention to me and our relationship.
Sigh, I know she's gonna get mad at me when she sees this update.
Girl, I'm sorry alright?
I'm so afraid I might lose her but somehow, I feel that I'm already losing her.
Every night, I can't sleep cause I keep thinking about her.
Sometimes, I even have to cry myself to sleep.
I'm not saying this to gain any sympathy but, I really don't know what to do already.
Honestly, I don't wish to let her go.
Sigh, I felt so lost now and I don't feel like doing anything.
I swear I never felt like this before.
I didn't eat much for dinner, just 1 handroll and a glass of water.
I really don't have appetite and I didn't talk much today.
I was so damn quiet the whole day that everyone thinks I'm sick.
I'M NOT SICK ALRIGHT!!!!
Or maybe I am really sick.
Well, I don't know ok.
I just don't feel like talking much or doing anything.
I just feel like hiding in a corner and cry my hearts out.
I really feel so terrible deep within me.
I don't know what's wrong with me.
Why am I like that?!! WHY?!!!!
I was never like that in my whole entire life but now, I'm like that?
Sigh, I just want her right now; nothing else but her.
Alright, I shall just end here.
I don't know what to say already.
Ps. Nobody can replace her in my life.