information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Back on track.
Monday, September 11, 2006 4:04 PM
Walking in the rain.Indeed, walking in the rain feels so much better.
You can cry your hearts out but nobody will know you're crying.
I'm feeling really cold now and I'm shivering like crazy.
Anyway, had 4 freaking papers today. *Urghhh!*
1st was social studies, followed by chemistry paper 3
and then chemistry and physics mcq.
I slept alittle for all 3 papers. ( I was tired ok.)
Tried to stay awake but I just couldn't.
Tomorrow is gonna be a tough day; math and add math paper 1.
Double math to squeeze my pathetic brain? *Haha!*
It's ok, gonna pay more attention during my tuition later.
Hopefully, I can survive from tomorrow's slaughter. *Smiles.*
Oh well, I'm more excited about saturday. *Wahaha!*
I'm looking forward to every saturday now cause it's my training day!!
Indeed I feel so comfortable when I'm training. *Giggles.*
Yes, the training is really tough but that's my passion.
Hmmm, some of my teammates are going for the competition soon.
Could've joined with them if I didn't stop training for half a year.
Nevermind, there's plenty of opportunities ahead for me. *Smiles.*
Definitely gonna go down and give em my support. *Cheers!!!*
Well, my phone hasn't been working well.
It was quiet for the whole morning and I thought it was kinda weird.
Thus, I restart and there were 6 sms-es sent to me. *Urghhh.*
I haven't got my silicon case for the dopod so I still can't use it.
By the way, I've lost so much weight already. *SMILES!!!*
I used to weigh at about 79kg at the start of the year.
While my weight after June was 78kg. *Haha!!*
Thank goodness, I weigh at about 72kg now.
Alright, I'm still not satisfied cause I'm targetting for a 65-68kg weight. *Giggles.*
I'm planning to hit my target before the year ends.
Sounds kinda impossible right? *Lols!*
No worries, I have my ways but it's not diet pills or starving myself.
Well, I'm gonna have my shower now.
Thanks for reading my update. <3
Nobody wants to be lonely.Everybody seeks to be love.But how sure are they that it's true love?Instead, it might be infatuation love.Giving yourself false hope would only result to;PAIN and MISERY.Learning to let go may be hard but it's the only way out.