back to where i belong.
Saturday, September 09, 2006 10:46 PM
Back to where I belong.Alright, I feel great now.
I just got back home and it's 10:41pm now.
I left home at about 10am and I've spent about 12hrs and 35mins outside.
Well, I feel great cause I've finally return to my muay thai training.
Okay, the training was tough but I managed to handle it.
I really felt so comfortable and I know that's where I belong.
Wait, I will talk about my training later.
Shall start updating from the start of my day till the end. Haha!
Anyway, I left home early today with my little brother and his mother.
I asked my aunt to fetch me to meet Jasmine for breakfast. *Giggles*
Well, Jasmine stayed over at her cousin's place so it's quite near my place.
Furthermore, I haven't met her for a long time.
Probably 4-5 days already? Hehe.
The funniest thing was, I forgot the withdraw money and had only $2 with me.
We searched around the market but there wasn't any ATM machine for my card.
I ended up taking a bus to Novena Square to withdraw money.
Jasmine then went to buy food for her cousin and aunts.
We then had our breakfast and after chatting awhile, I left for my training.
Well, she sent me all the way to the mrt station and waited with me till my train arrives.
Alright, the training was really really great.
Everyone was surprised to see me return and alot of my teammates gave me warm welcome.
Was really glad to see them and get back to training with them.
Hmm, we've moved to a bigger place and the training ground is held on a roof.
Still, the best thing was to be back with them and drill myself hard on the training. Hehe.
After training, went to meet Jasmine again and had lunch with her at Plaza Singapura.
We ate at Pizza Hut cause I wanted to have salad; a really light lunch. Hehe.
Ordered a roast chicken chef salad while Jasmine ordered a tutti frutti salad.
Also ordered a garlic bread for us to share.
Well, the food were tasty. *Smiles*
I love the salad truckloads and after that, I started eating the garlic bread.
However, I don't really like too much of the garlic spread.
But thank goodness, Jasmine liked it so she used her bread to take away those garlic spread.
We also drank alot of cold water and ended up feeling cold. Haha!
We were shivering like crazy and my teeth were chattering.
After that, we went to Tiong Bahru cause Jasmine was supposed to meet a lady.
In the end, the lady wasn't there when we arrive.
Thus, we just left and went to Chinatown.
Oh yeah, Chinatown was really cool and we both had lots of fun.
We walked around and bought fruit juice to drink. Lols.
I had Honeydew juice while she had Dragonfruit juice. Ewww!
Her drink were purple in color and it's freaky!!!
We then walked around and I bought my calculator cause mine was stolen!!! Urghhh!
Continued walking around and then we went to eat Dim Sum at a place called "Yum Cha".
Hmmm, Jasmine ordered the food cause she's more familiar with dim sum.
The food were nice and we kept laughing cause I hated the tea that she ordered.
It was freaking bitter and my face were beyond description when I tasted the tea.
Anyway, we then continued walking and I swear we have walked every part of Chinatown.
After that, we walk to Clarke Quay and I showed her my muay thai academy. Hehe.
We then continued to walk all the way to Outram mrt station and took a train.
Alighted at Little India station and walked to Farrer Park station. Haha!
Yeah, we enjoy walking about. Lols!!
We then sat at the playground below her cousin's place and chat for quite a long time.
I left at 10pm and then took a cab back home. Hehe!
Ahhhhh, I can't wait for next sat to arrive!!
I wanna have more training; I really feel so comfortable and I love muay thai. Wahahaha!
Anyway, I'm really so grateful to have Jasmine by my side at my darkest days of life.
Hmm, shall end here already.
It's 11:14pm already and I've been typing for nearly 30mins.
I'm gonna have a really good shower now. Hahaha!
Thanks for reading. <3
I try to bury my pain and misery with activities.Jasmine is not a substitute and will never be.I won't be unfair to her and make her a substitute.I will do my best to move on with my life.I shan't talk about relationship before my O levels.I am very pleased with my life now.Muay thai is where I belong and feel most comfortable. =)