information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
bang bang bang.
Thursday, September 14, 2006 8:41 PM
Have you ever seen the rain.Alright, my title is actually a song; a nice song that I heard over the radio this morning.
Anyway, today's a really crazy day.
First, I overslept and woke up at about 6:50am. *WOAH!!!*
I was nearly late but thank goodness; my dad's a speed demon. *HAHA!*
Well, he drove really really fast today and he overtake cars like nobody's business.
Hmmm, I think my dad should consider acting in Intial D. *Just kidding.*
Oh yeah, had only 1 paper today which is Physics paper 2. *Urghhh!*
I nearly died during the exam.
Oh wait, or should I say, I actually died during the paper but came back to life after it's over.
I actually had a really weird tummy today.
I was halfway through the paper when my stomach started to twirl around.
The paper's duration is only 1hr and 15min and I wasted about 30mins.
Those 30mins went to my toilet trips and times when I kept grabbing my stomach in pain.
Still, I manage to finish the paper but it's definitely gonna be damn screwed up.
Alright, I'm going for my fishing trip this saturday morning. *Hehe.*
Thank goodness, I manage to change my muay thai lesson.
Changed it to tomorrow night so that I won't miss any of my lessons anymore.
Hmmm, muay thai is my everything and I won't give it up. *Yeah!!*
Ahhhh, my add math paper 2 and dnt written paper is tomorrow and I haven't studied.
Oh well, I'm probably gonna get slaughtered tomorrow. *Sigh!*
It's alright, shall keep thinking about my muay thai lessons to cheer me up. *Haha!!!*
Okay, I shall end here already.
Thanks for reading. <3