information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Bored bored bored.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:53 PM
Truth unfolds.Alright, my tuition just ended and I'm really exhausted.
Actually, it's my brain that's exhausted. *HAHA!!*
Oh wait, Jasmine has come to meet me.
For dinner? So sweet of her right?
Come over at such a late hour.
To think that she's staying at Woodlands.
Alright, I'm off to meet her already. *YAY!!*
Thanks for reading. <3