information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
The end of our story.
Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:31 AM
The End Of Our Love Story.It hurts real badly but I know I had to let her go.
She'll be better-off without me.
Hurting her with those remarks wasn't my intention.
It was just to let her hate me and leave me easier.
I don't wanna see her crying anymore.
I just wanna see her smile.
I know once I'm outta her life, she will be a much happier girl.
I know by hating me, it won't hurt her so much after the break-up.
I wanted to say no for the break-up but I knew I had to.
I can't hold onto her anymore.
I can't give her happiness cause I'm not a good boyfriend.
I only make her upset and cry all the time.
I'm feeling so terrible now.
I wanna tell her how much she means to me but, I can't.
I wanna tell her I really love her but I can't.
I had to tell her I have never loved her just to make her leave.
That really broke both her heart and mine.
I just wanna tell her to come back but I know it won't do her any good.
I had to ask her to leave and say I have never love her before.
My heart is in so much pain now.
Pain that I can't tell her the truth about how much she means to me.
Instead, I have to lie and fake it all to make her leave.
It wasn't planned as a revenge.
It was planned to let her leave me and find a better guy.
Sigh, I don't know how my life is gonna be already.
She was the rainbow of my life and now,
My life is probably black and white only.
I feel like cutting botak.
I can't handle this. Ughhh!
I really have to cut botak.
Letting you go wasn't what my heart wanted.It was what my mind wanted.I know you'll be better-off without me.That's why I choose to let you go.Now that the word "US" is used to be.I can only wish for a miracle upon the sky.