information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
i still wanna care.
Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:33 PM
Emotions are beyond control.Alright, my emotions are all mixed up.
I cry and laugh at the wrong time.
I can't sleep at night and I can't seem to think properly.
My brain hasn't been working well.
I can't seem to think properly.
Been trying to put up a strong front but it's really very tiring.
Sigh, why am I so weak?!
God, give me the strength to brace myself up again please.
Alright, retail therapy hasn't been of much help.
Just cut my hair.
Wanted to shave botak but alot of my friends advised me to think twice.
Ended up shaving my sides only.
Kinda pleased with my new hairstyle.
This shall be the starting point of my new life.
I shall cheer up and move on.
Ughhh, I can't wait to go back for my muay thai training this satuday.
Not for the sake of learning to fight or whatever, just to tone up my body and all.
Alright, I shall end here.
Thanks for reading. <3