information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Jasmine
Monday, September 04, 2006 12:19 AM
I'm so happy.I'm so happy now.
Jasmine has finally agreed to go Hong Kong with me and my family after O levels.
Haha. Can't wait for O levels to end.
So many things to do.
Get my dreadlocks done and then go on holiday with Jasmine and my family.
Sigh, Jasmine just told me she doesn't like me putting dreadlocks.
Alright then, I shan't put it. Haha.
Shall listen to her.
Also promise her not to drink soft drinks anymore.
I will try though. Lols.