information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
just another day again.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006 3:49 PM
Smiling with a cracked and bleeding lips.Alright, my title is not some "emo" title ok.
It's written because my lips are cracked and it's bleeding but I still continued smiling.
Wait, I've been smiling the whole day and it's causing my lips to hurt even more.
Have applied lip butter but it still hurts quite badly.
Anyway, school was kinda alright today.
Didn't really have lessons throughout the day and all we did was checking of papers.
My results are alright and I'm very motivated to work harder now. *Haha!!*
Jasmine will know the reason why I'm very motivated to work hard for O levels.
Hmmm, gonna shower soon and meet her for lunch.
Oh yeah, her company has transferred her to work around bugis.
Thus, she'll be staying at her aunt's place which is really near my house. *Wahaha!!*
Actually, she was supposed to stay at her aunt place the other time.
Because she was gonna work at harbourfont.
End up, with some twist and turns, she didn't.
Now, God has arranged for her to work somewhere else and stay at her aunt's place.
Alright, I don't know what's wrong with blogger but it's freakin' laggy. *Urghhh!!*
It's getting on my nerves and I'm seriously on the verge of blowing my top.
Anyway, shall end here and go shower already.
Thanks for reading. <3
I can't wait for O levels to end!!!Tonnes of plans are planned already.Wahahaha. =)