information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Never Trust Anyone.
Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:07 PM
Never Trust Anybody.Why do people enjoying lying?
Does it actually pleases them?
Be it a white lie or whatever, a lie is still a lie right?
Should a couple be honest to each other?
She's angry that I call her a liar but I just found out that she has always been lying.
So, am I wrong to call her a liar?
She lied that she doesn't know the guy called loga but she actually knew him.
She said she didn't block me in msn all these while but I just found out she did.
She appeared online in someone else's account but not mine.
Wow, msn lag? Don't be lame.
It's ok, take off that mask please.
Stop pretending and BE YOURSELF.
Stop hiding everything cause you can never hide something forever.
Someday, the lie will be found out.
What a disappointment.
Everyday after the break-up, I find out so many things.
What a letdown.
I thought she have always been the best girlfriend I could find.
Someone who loves me so much and treats me so well.
Never did I know that she has always been lying to me.
What the heck? Why like that?
Nevermind, my heart's already broken so this doesn't really make a difference.
Like I mention, I shan't talk about relationship before my O levels.
I will only get into a relationship after my O levels. Haha!
Alright, I shall go get changed already.
Probably going out to meet Jasmine.
Everyone around me keeps lying to me.Who can be trusted?Even the person whom I trusted so much actually lied to me so many times.Alright, probably Jasmine is the only one to be trusted.She has always been truthful to me.I know "she" is probably angry with Jasmine and hates Jasmine.However, it wasn't Jasmine who tore the relationship apart.It was "she" who tore the relationship apart.