information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Slow and steady
Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:05 AM
Slow But Steady.Alright, it's been 5 days since the relationship has ended already.
Hmm, wasn't used to it a few days back but slowly, I've accepted it.
Someday, I still have to accept the fact that she's gone right?
Well, at least there were many people who were there for me.
Really appreciate their care.
Some of them are even people whom I didn't expect to be there for me. Lols.
Sze Min, Kelly and Karen really surprised me when they stoody there for me.
Well, haven't been able to update my blog cause I've been busy going out. Hehe.
Went out on monday with Sze Min for nearly the whole day.
Watched Monster House and had Sakae Sushi. Lols!
Slept a little when the movie started cause it was boring in the beginning.
Oh yeah, the lunch was really fun.
Both of us kept getting "choked" by the wasabi.
Laughed at each other and even the waitress was laughing at us.
Left after the movie cause I had tuition. *Sorry girl.*
Alright, shan't talk much about that day already.
Then yesterday, I was out in town with my sisters, Alicia and cousin.
Walked around town till we're bored and then headed to Marina Square.
Went to Little India after that and threaded my eyebrows. Haha!
Yeah, I'm a vain guy. What's wrong with that? Hahaha!
My cousina and elder sister also threaded their eyebrows.
Took a bus home after that and watched House of Wax in my living room.
Everyone was freaked out with the gory scenes. Lols.
Well, that movie did bring back fond memories to me.
Watched that movie with James and her before at Lido.
Oh well, it's all over and I've let her go. Sigh.
Anyway, talked to Jasmine on the phone after the movie.
Talked till about 2am and then went to bed.
Felt so bad cause for the last 15mins, I was half-asleep.
I was mumbling and my brain wasn't working at all.
I talked rubbish and I can't recall what I said in the morning. Haha!
*Sorry girl, felt so guilty about it.*
Alright, if I talk to Jasmine tonight, I won't fall asleep. Hehe.
Made a target to be single for at least 2 years.Anyway, I shan't talk about relationship till my O levels end.I just leave it all to fate and see what God has in plan for me.I shall concentrate on my studies now and enjoy my life after my O levels.Going to be a volunteer with Jasmine and probably find a job with her.Hehe, life looks kinda exciting after my O levels. Lols.