information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Still worried.
Monday, September 04, 2006 9:48 AM
A Different LifeCouldn't sleep the whole night.
Everything happened so fast and unbelievable.
Last week, She and I were still together and sweet.
Just within a week, we're torn apart and no longer together.
The only thing I'm worried now is her.
Worried that she might get taken advantage when she goes clubbing and all.
Well, I have no right to care or concern anymore.
All the pain that went through me, I still can't forget. Sigh.
From the fact that she actually knew Loga to the fact that she stood by his side instead of me.
I was all alone yesterday.
Thank goodness, I had Jasmine and Sze Min.
Although they are just friends but they stood by me.
Instead, the girl I have love with all my heart didn't.
My heart just broke into million pieces. Sigh.
The break-up of the relationship wasn't the fault of others.
It was the fault of me and her.
There were too many things we couldn't accept about each other.
There were too many things that were kept in the dark.
Sigh, I gave her my everything but it ended up with nothing.
I love her with all my heart but ended up losing her.
Now that she's gone, there's no point crying over spilled milk.
Her life is her's and I have no right to bother anymore.
Even if I care for her, it's all gonna be hidden within me.
Still, she has disappointed me with everything that happened yesterday.
I couldn't believe she knows Loga and she stood by his side instead of mine.
And she could also meet him yesterday the whole day.
Sigh, it's ok.
Everything's over and I'll get back on my feet soon.
I'll keep walking.
Nicholas, I know it hurts very badly but just move on.She has given up on you and the relationship.Stop crying and get upset.Move on and bounce back like how you used to.It may be hard but just do your best.Don't think too much anymore cause she is gone.She will never return and there's no point in getting worried for her.She has choosen this path and you can't do anything.Keep to your words and disappear from her life.You don't mean anything to her anymore.She has shown it all to you last night.So Nic, WAKE UP!!She has shown you that you're nothing to her.Ouch! That hurts but that's probably the truth.
That's probably the truth which an observer can infer and think.
Had she still love me and if I was still her everything, she would've stood by me.
Not the guy.
And if I still meant everything to her, she wouldn't have went out with the guy.
Oh well, I shall end here already.
Thanks for reading.