information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
we didn't contact the whole day
Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:10 AM
Letting Loose?Wow! This is the first time such a thing happened.
Guess, the both of us just have too much pride.
Both refuse to make the first move.
Well, we didn't contact each other the whole day; not even an sms.
Don't even know what she have done the whole day.
Perhaps, it's no longer my business?
God knows she might be clubbing now. Ughhh.
She clearly knows I hate it but if she insist on going then I give up.
Maybe she's busy the whole day?
Went out with friends or maybe guys?
Oh well, I shan't speculate or assume.
Nvm, I will shut up and not think about it.
If this is the way it shall be then so be it.
Guess, she's probably given up on the relationship.
It's only a matter of time that it will end.
Alright, I shan't update anymore.
Nothing special happened today.
We thought our love was true love.So true that we put our whole heart into it.Only to find out that everything was infatuation and fake.We gave ourselves false hope and end up hurting ourselves only.Cried our hearts out at the end of everything but were hot-headed in the process.So hot-headed that we even hurl abuse or hurtful remarks at each other.After the storm is clear, we feel guilty and pain?Forgiveness doesn't comes without a price.Trust doesn't come by easily and neither does faith.If giving up means the best solution for everything.Then it's probably the time to give up already.