information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
what a day.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 10:16 PM
BANG!Alright, I've been kinda busy lately.
I doubt I'll even have the time to update more in the near future.
Anyway, had both add math and elective math paper 1 today.
It was freakin' tiring for my brain. *Urghhhh!*
Nearly died in the exam hall.
Hmmm, my dad asked if I wanna follow him to M'sia this saturday for fishing.
Well, it's with his friends and we'll be fishing till sunday.
Overnight fishing? *Oh my gosh; I WANT!!! I WANT!!!*
I'm not sure yet cause I still have my muay thai training in the afternoon.
Probably gonna go for the friday night training?
What about Jasmine? *ALAMAK!!!*
Arranged to meet this saturday. *SIGH.*
Maybe can meet her this friday?
Feel so bad now; I don't wanna cancel the meeting.
Hmmm, I wanna change my wallet. *Giggles.*
I think my wallet is ugly cause there's alot of scratches. *Haha!*
I wanna get a new wallet but I'm broke now.
Right, my pocket has been kinda shallow lately.
My dad refuses to give me more money for God knows what reason. *Urghhhh!!*
I have been spending on my savings for nearly 3 weeks already.
Yeah, my saving is gonna be depleted real soon. *Sigh.*
Forget it, I shall cut down on my spendings and stop shopping for the time being. *HAHA!!*
Alright, I saw my tuition teacher's new ATM card and it's cool.
Uh huh! I wanna get it and probably gonna get it tomorrow; after my papers?
Oh wait, maybe not so soon cause I've to study for my papers.
And, I haven't had drum lessons for quite a long time. *Sigh.*
Anyway, I wanna go and slack around already. *Hehe.*
Imagine, lying on your bed and listening to some love songs.
Then you munch on a bar of milk chocolate and sip from a cup of fresh milk.
WOAH!!! That's heavenly!! Pure enjoyment.
Alright, might not appeal to some people but it definitely appeals me. *HAHA!*
Thanks for reading. <3