information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
What a holiday.
Friday, September 08, 2006 12:32 PM
Wake Me Up From This Nightmare.Alright, my 1 week hols is coming to an end.
Yeah, today's the last day and my prelims continues on monday. Urghhh!
Haven't really revised during the 1 week break. Opps!
Ok, it's my fault since this is supposed to be a 1 week study break.
Sigh, many things happened before the holiday starts.
Thus, I lost interest in studying for a moment. *Guilty*
I just kept wanting to go out and forget about all my pain.
Sigh, what am I supposed to do now?
I'll probably die terribly for my prelims.
There goes my 1st 3 months of JC life. Lols.
Anyway, life is probably gonna be tougher in the near future.
I have to learn to get used to single life.
Alright, my muay thai lesson begins tomorrow but my dad doesn't want me to return.
He wants me to concentrate on my O levels first.
Sigh, then what am I supposed to do with those free time I have?
Last time, I would spend my free time with her.
Now, do what? Fly kite? Sigh.
Forget it, we'll just see about it.
Oh yeah, I still haven't get my grad night clothes yet. Urghhhh!
My dad's playing the same"waiting game" with me again.
He loves to make me wait and he knows it irritates me.
I don't have lots of patience and I hate to wait.
Forget it, I'll just keep waiting and see when he'll get for me.
If the clothes is out of stock then I'm screwed. Sigh.
I wanna go shopping!!
I need retail therapy; a serious one!
My shopping/wish list is really really long. Haha.
1) 2 watches which I'm still waiting for it's arrival.
2) A LG chocolate phone. Opps!
3) A pair of converse kicks at Leftfoot.
4) A leather belt from Hugo Boss.
Haha! Those items all cost a bomb and it's impossible for me to get it.
I was just writing rubbish.
I'll only get the watches cause the belt and phone is definitely a NO-NO.
As for the converse kick, it really looks nice but really expensive.
Paying $149 for a converse kick? I'm not nuts.
And please, I'm not rich nor am I a spoilt brat.
I spend what I save and my dad doesn't get me everything I want.
My family is just like any average family; we are not rich.
My dad don't print money and I spend what I save ok.
Damn, I really hate it when people keeps saying things like that about me.
I sell most of my stuffs to buy new stuffs ok.
I don't buy things all the time without selling away my stuffs.
Oh well, I shall end here.
Gonna go have my late breakfast already.