information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
bleah bleah bleah.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 3:18 PM
You made my life beautiful.Alright, I missed school today.
I didn't feel quite well today and thus, decided to rest at home.
Hmmm, I've lost weight again. *HAHA!*
I weigh 69kg now and this is making me super damn happy. *WEEEEEE!*
Hmmm, heaven has been quite nice to me after the break-up.
I thought I would crumble and probably even lose myself.
However, to my amazement, I didn't even cry till now. *HAHA!*
It's probably because of Jasmine; she stood by me when I needed someone most.
I'm really so grateful to heaven for bringing Jasmine into my life.
Someone who have been by my side through thick and thin. *HEHE.*
I just can't wait for my O Levels to end. *HAHA!*
Then, I would be able to relax and enjoy myself. *YAY!*
Study leave begins next week and it's gonna be a very tough time for me.
I know myself; I lack the discipline.
Often, I would slack and relax instead of studying. *Sigh.*
This is really scary. *Ahhhhh!*
I feel like sleeping right now. *HAHA!*
But I can't because I have to complete my tuition homework.
I feel like going on a shopping spree but I don't know what to buy either. *HAHA!*
Oh yeah, I haven't touch my drums for ages.
Probably 2 months already? It collecting dust already. *Oh my gosh!!*
I feel like going to Toa Payoh Central for a walk now.
Hmmm, I shouldn't go out cause I have to save money. *Hehe.*
Alright, I have to study now. *Lols.*
Anyway, my bank is depleting soon. *YIKES!!!*
I've been spending money and I haven't deposit any yet.
Sooner or later, it's gonna be depleted soon. *Sigh.*
Alright, my aunt's nagging me to study already.
I still have tuition tonight. *Sigh.*
Okay, thanks for reading. <3