information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
haze haze go away.
Monday, October 16, 2006 4:15 PM
Damn the bloody haze!Like my title suggest; i hate the idiot haze.
It's causing so many inconvenienes to me! *Urghhhh!*
Anyway, school has officially ended on friday. *HAHA!*
Yes, I'm very happy and I'm not sad at all.
I have always wished to get my ass outta this school and finally, I'm out OFFICIALLY!
What made friday even more special is, I wasn't out through being expelled or whatever.
Instead, it's because I have completed my freakin' 5 years of education already. *HAHA!*
Alright, the only thing that I miss would be some of my friends. *Sigh.*
Still, that's not enough to spoil my mood and make me upset. *Lols.*
Alright, friday's graduation ceremony was really fun.
We took lots of pictures with each other and even with teachers too. *HAHA!*
Well, yesterday was a really great day.
Went to Vivo City in the morning with my daddy and sister.
Actually, we sent my sister there for work and went shopping after that.
Hmmm, we bought lots of stuffs and Adidas and I actually wanted to get more stuffs.
However, Tommy Hilfiger is not opened yet and there weren't much new shirts at Topman.
Tommy Hilfiger will only open on the 17th which is tomorrow.
Hopefully, there will be lots of boxers on sale cause I have been using mine for almost a year.
Thank goodness I don't have anything on tomorrow.
Plus, I'm hoping they'll have some discount for their opening ceremony. *HAHA!*
Alright, I'm waiting for my aunt now.
She went out with her friends and will be back home soon.
We'll be going to Megumi for dinner today.
Hmmm, Jasmine hasn't msg me for the whole afternoon.
Or should I say, her replies are not consistent. *HAHA!*
Anyway, can't wait for my o levels to end.
Yes, it's ending in about a months time.
Plus, I'll enrol myself for the theory test for driving.
I have to get my driving license as soon as possible and not waste time.
Hmm, Jasmine's coming over tomorrow to play with my brother.
It's my little brother who demanded her to come over and play.
Guess, they can click really well.
Jasmine even said they have age gap? I doubt. *HAHA!*
Okay, I shall end here already.
Thanks for reading. <3
I have learnt that time waits for nobody.Life has to move on and we can't wait for anyone.Furthermore, we can't get worried for anybody all the time.It's not within our control if he/she chooses that path.All we can do is give our best wishes to them.Still, life isn't all about grudges and hatred.Which is why, we have to learn to forgive and forget.Everyone makes mistake and everyone deserves a 2nd chance.Nobody is perfect and nobody deserves to be condemned.Alright, I don't know why I'm saying all these either. *HAHA!*