information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
life after o levels.
Friday, November 24, 2006 12:31 PM
WOW WOW WOW!!!Yeah!
I feel damn great now!Finally, after a long awaited 5 freakin' years, o levels are over!!!!
I can say goodbye to all my books already.
Furthermore, I'm no longer bounded by rules and regulations.
I can do whatever I want with my hair!
For the past few days, I have been changing my hair color. Lols!
From the initial black hair that I have, I dyed it light brown on monday.
Then, I changed to copper red on wednesday.
Now, I'm gonna highlight my hair. HAHA!
Yes, my hair is in total chaos now.
Wanted to get dreadlocks but I'm not financially capable to afford having one.
Anyway, life is so much more easier now.
I have better control with my life now and can do whatever I want.
Hmmm, monday to wednesday; I'm occupied with my volunteering work.
then thursday
I'm leaving for Hong Kong!!!Will only be back on the 4th December for the youth camp on the 5th.
After my youth camp, I will be leaving for Cambodia on the 8th to the 14th December.
Well, after my Cambodia trip, I might go Shanghai with my cousin.
Yeah, my holiday is gonna be really fruitful and I'm lovin' it.
Oh, and I haven't found a job yet.
Might not be working cause I'm having a busy holiday.
Oh wait, I'm not loaded and neither am I spoilt; I just lack time to work.
Ok, I feel like playing pool now.
Uh huh, after playing pool last night; I feel the urge coming back.
Oh gosh, I forgot to mention about my prom night on wednesday! LOLS!
Yes, I had my prom night on wednesday at Orchid Country Club.
The place was alright and many ladies looked beautiful.
However, the food was pure crap!
It was the most terrible food that can ever be served in a dinner.
Anyway, the whole entire event was quite alright.
The dance at the end was pretty fun and nice.
Yeah, danced with my classmates and mostly Azliza. HAHA!
Anyway, just got back from East Coast.
Went drinking with my daddy, uncle and cousin.
It was nice and we played a few games of pool.
Watching soccer now and my dear Arsenal is losing. SHUCKS!
Thank goodness I didn't bet this game. HAHA!
Alright, I'm off to play Dota already.
Thank you for reading. =)
Quote of the day: "It is better to let go of someone who doesn't love you,cause there is no point in loving someone who doesn't love you."