information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
Long long ago.
Monday, November 13, 2006 12:09 AM
MIAWOW, I've been missing for a long long time.
My blog seems to have decomposed over the weeks.
Hmm, I have been quite busy with my exams.
Yes, I'm having my o levels now but I'm left with 4 more papers.
It's been quite stressful and tough.
I haven't gone shopping for a really long time.
The only chance I got to go Orchard was when I'm getting my watch at Ngee Ann City.
The past few papers have been relatively alright and I manage to do all of them.
However, my main worries are my add-math and d&t.
I just can't wait for my o levels to end.
Well, I have so many stuffs planned for my holidays.
Firstly, there's my prom night on 22nd november.
Next, I have my church's youth camp from 5th to 7th December.
Then, I'm leaving on for Cambodia on a mission trip from 8th to 15th December.
Plus, my dad might be bringing us to Hong Kong for a holiday.
Oh, I've also been considering learning diving after my o levels.
Thus, I won't be getting dreadlocks so that I can fund my diving course.
I will also be going back for my drum lessons which I've stopped for nearly 4 months.
Then, I will also be increasing my muay thai training to probably 3-4 times a week.
There are simply so many things that I'm looking forward to.
Furthermore, my dad's gonna change his car's audio system for better music.
Next, he will also be changing his exhaust system which I have always wanted.
Then, we might be going to M'sia to visit my aunt.
Moreover, I can't wait to help out in volunteering at my uncle's special school.
Hmmm, indeed my life has been quite fruitful.
Yes, it's been quite fruitful cause my wishes have been coming true.
Shan't elaborate as people might make a big fuss and say I'm flaunting.
Oh gosh, I'm craving for a plate of Phad Thai now.
Alright, it seems like I have nothing to update already.
My life has been mostly about O levels and nothing else.
Guess, I shall just end here.
Thanks for reading. =)
Quote of the week: " Even when a heart is broken; it will continue to beat and live."