information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
Busy Holidays
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:19 PM
Busy HolidaysAlright, back from chalet today morning.
Holiday life has been rather laid-back throughout november and december.
Travelled alot that I'm hardly at home.
Well, Cambodia was fun and the people over there were really cool.
Simply love their culture and the people there.
What's more, I got to ride a motocycle when I'm in Cambodia.
I strongly believe, I make a good hell-rider with my "hooligan-style driving". HAHA!
Yes, I rode like a hooligan cause I always ride against traffic.
Anyway, had so much fun in Cambodia and I love the back to back 6 hours ride to Angkor Wat.
For your info, Angkor Wat is one of the 7 wonders of the world.
The whole entire structure is about 1200 years old and it's really freakin' beautiful.
Took loads of pictures of the structures.
After my Cambodia trip, I immediately flew to Shanghai.
Yes, when my Cambodia plane touches down, I ran to my next flight already.
Was super rush and I met with some bloody damn problems.
Well, my passport validity was less than 6 months and I couldn't go Shanghai.
Still, the airlines allowed me to risk and try if I can get through the China custom.
Luckily, I got through or I'll be booted back to S'pore. Sheesh!!!!
Oh, Shanghai rocks man!
I mean, their nightlife is so much more cool than S'pore. YEAH!!!
However, I was plague with sickness when I'm in Shanghai.
Had fever, flu, headache, stomachache, stomach cramp and muscle aches all the time.
I even thought I was gonna die in a foreign land. HAHAHAHA!
Still, I survived and came back home.
Then, went for chalet till today and I'm leaving for Malaysia now. HAHA!
Going to check on my dad's businesses first before going to Sunway Lagoon.
Oh yeah, my dad's audio system is done.
The sound is simply, flawless.
There's also a dvd player to watch. HAHA!
Anyway, this year's christmas is the worst christmas I have ever had.
Not much present. Sigh.
Still waiting for my dad to buy me a laptop. Lols.
I'm also waiting for 2 of my panerai watches.
Hopefully, the shipment is gonna come soon.
Yes, I have a fetish for fine watches. HAHA!
Panerai is definitely the brand to buy for watches.
Currently own a GMT, Power Reserve and Daylight.
Still waiting for the Submersible and 8 Days GMT to add to my collection. HAHA!
Yes, my watches are my life and I love fine watches. LOLS!
Lastly, I'm still jobless.
Alright, I haven't started looking for a job.
If anyone has job to intro, pls help me. HAHA!
Just gonna work for the experience. Lols.
Thanks for reading. <3