information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
another day that seems so far away.
Sunday, January 21, 2007 10:19 PM
Sheesh! Today's just not my day. Or should I say, it will never be my day until I get that Fujitsu Laptop. Arghhh! My computer is just so damn freaking slow. I've been waiting for my dad to get me that Fujitsu Laptop but he insist that I have to wait for my O levels results to be out first. WHAT THE HECK?!! I swear that my patiences are running thin and I can no longer tolerate the speed of my computer. It's speed just turns me off like a fat naked bitch. Sigh. Shan't talk about it anymore.
Anyway, my love life have been rather smooth. Perhaps, the love cupid has decided to shoot the arrow in my direction after several failed relationships in the past. Reason behind that statement? It brought a very wonderful, sweet and amazing girl into my life. After being single for nearly 5 months? I've learnt to wait and not jump into any relationships on impulse. Furthermore, that period of time has made me learnt to look at things clearly with a open-mind. Alright, baby and I went to Ngee Ann Poly's open house yesterday with a couple of her friends. It was a really nice trip because of baby's pressence. After the trip, we went out to Plaza Singapura to walk awhile before having dinner at Pizza Hut. Everything were just so simple but yet so sweet that it really melts my heart. Especially some wonderful moments like, the mrt ride to Plaza Singapura and the bus ride back to baby's place from Hougang Interchange. Those moment were just so, AMAZING.
Alright, I shan't update anymore. All of a sudden, my mind seems so empty now. Baby's images just keeps flashing on my mind now and I just can't seem to concentrate. Honestly, I'm even having difficulties typing this last few sentences out. HAHA! I miss her very badly. Sigh. Still got another 14hrs and 20mints before I have even see her face. Sigh. Still, thanks for reading. <3