information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
bad ankle.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:17 AM
Alright, I've been busy with my trainings over the past few days and thus, my blog have been neglected. Lols. Ever since I increased my training sessions to 3 times a week, I feel so much more satisfying compared to before where my training is only once a week. HAHA! Plus, I've resumed my drum lessons already. Actually, everything has been relatively smooth over the past few days. However, my right ankle is aching now. Probably because I kicked the punching bag too hard just now during training. Sigh. I actually planned to go training again tomorrow but now, with my ankle giving me some problem; i doubt. Still, I will cross my fingers and pray that my ankle would get well by tomorrow. Or else, I'll just go for my wednesday training. Sigh.
Next, I still haven't collect my cellphone after it's servicing. I was supposed to collect it on saturday but I was busy with my training for the whole afternoon. Sigh. Plus, I've been wanting to get a pair of flip-flop from NUM but I just don't have the time. Arghhh. Not forgetting a pair of Birkenstock too. Lols. Guess, I'll probably get both tomorrow when I go and collect my cellphone. HAHA! Oh wait, I think I'll get my Birkenstock first. One at a time or my aunt will probably grind away my atm card. LOLS! The flip-flops can wait cause I'll probably go down NUM with her someday soon since she also wanna get some stuffs there.
Oh yeah, my boxing gloves has just gone missing. Damn! I mean, it went missing about a week ago. LOLS! I think someone took it off after training which I didn't notice till I was on my way for my next training. The worse thing is, Darren don't have stock for the boxing gloves and I'll have to wait for probably a month or so then I'll get my gloves? However, I'll be getting the professional gloves already. Those that are worn for fights in the ring. HAHA! No more bag gloves. LOLS! At last, I've trained my ass off to be able to upgrade to those professional gloves. HAHA! Can't wait to train with those gloves. Anyway, I'm kinda bored already. Maybe gonna watch the tv for a little while before I get my sleep. Thanks for reading. <3