Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
3. Twins Special Muay Thai Gloves 14 oz
Damn! I just realised that I have a few more stuffs added to my toilet-paper long wishlist. HAHA! The above 3 items takes the main priorities on my wishlist. But, my pocket doesn't permits me to get any of them. I'm not like what everyone around me thinks I am; some rich kid. Please for God sake, I'm not rich and I don't have a dad who prints money. People just see that I always buy stuffs but how many of them knows that the stuffs I buy is not from my saving? All they know is, I am some rich kid and I am arrogant. Oh please! First of all, I am definitely not rich. Maybe just some kid from an average-income family. Next, I don't understand why some people just keeps saying I'm arrogant and would go around spreading it till everyone has that perception of me. (DAMN YOU PEOPLE WHO GOES AROUND SPREADING! )
I've been trying to change that perception but no matter how hard I try, it never works. People always thinks they know me well enough but they are so damn wrong. I always try to be nice but sometimes, people have their limit. No names shall be mentioned cause I don't wanna cause a stir but I just need to let off my steam! I just hate the way people bad-mouth about me and go around telling people I'm rich and all. DAMN IT! I am really not some rich kid. ARGHHHH!!! What must I do to get this message into their thick numb skull?!
Alright, I've managed to let off my steam already. Can't be bothered with those people already. I have made my stand clear that I am not some rich kid but if they wanna insist then so be it. Well, today was a really funny but tiring day. I walked for nearly 11hrs around Singapore to search for baby's water bottle. The bottle that she wants is out for quite a while ago. Thus, most shops don't carry them anymore. Its a pink and black nike thermal water bottle. Anyway, I woke up at 8am today and left house at about 9am to start searching for the bottle. Walked around like mad and went to so many sports shop to find. Went to Queenstown, Jurong, Woodlands, Sembawang, Yishun, Tiong Bahru, Harbourfront, Toa Payoh, Bishan, Ang Mo Kio, Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Red Hill, Bugis, Kovan and many other places. End up, I manage to find the water bottle at Orchard Road. Bought it at a sports store at Lucky Plaza and then hitch a cab back home cause my toe was in freakin pain.
Hopefully, it's the right bottle that baby wants or I'll have to spend my weekend going on a search again. But this time, where can I go after I've covered the nearly the whole Singapore. Thankfully, the doctor gave me a pack of pain-killers or I'll probably die of pain now. My toe is super swollen when I got home but I didn't tell baby cause I don't want her to get worried or feel bad. Sigh. I think I'll have to limp around tomorrow cause my toe still hurts alot now. However, for baby's sake, everything is worthwhile. This is really the 1st time I've ever done this for a girl. HAHA! Perhaps, baby's really the special one that I've always been waiting for? Hopefully, I'm right about it. Anyway, I'm rather broke right now. Sigh. I know nobody will
believe me but it's true. My dad refuse to give me allowance cause I'm on holiday now. In the end, I have been using my savings to help me see through my holiday. HAHA!
Well, I'm gonna fetch baby from school tomorrow at 2:30pm. Then, we'll be going to the library at compasspoint so that baby can study for her social studies test on thursday. Like I said from the start, I want baby to concentrate on her studies and I want her to place her studies above our relationship. Plus, I wanna get a colored contact lense! Yeah, been planning to get one for quite some time already. Sigh, but I really have a tight budget now. Shall just see about that and hopefully, a miracle would happen to my wallet. HAHAHA! Oh yeah, I'm going to Nanyang Poly this thursday to fetch baby. However, we can't go out this saturday cause she might be going out with her friends.
Sigh. Just miss the moments we shared last saturday. So sweet and memorable. Then, my class is having a chalet on sunday and I wanted to bring her along but she can't make it. Sigh. But I know I have to understand that I can't always spend time with her cause she has her own life and her studies. Sigh. Alright, I shall end here already. Wanna watch the tv now. Thanks for reading. <3