information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
jealous and envious.
Monday, January 22, 2007 11:31 PM

Wohooo! Look at my toe. Yeah, that's how my left toe looks like after I had my nail removed because of my "in-growth nail" problem. Oh yeah, did you guys noticed my long toe hair? HAHA! Well, my elder sis noticed it actually. Anyway, I've been on pain-killers for the past few days and thus, this toe didn't give me much of any problem. Except the fact that it made me realise how many walking-zombies there are in Singapore. Not being sarcastic but just being honest and blunt with my words. If I see a guy with his toe bandaged, I would walk pass him with care and caution yeah? But some jackass imbeciles just had to walk pass me without looking. In the end, they either kick on my toe or worse, an asshole actually stepped on it a few days back. Had I not been on pain-killers, I think I'll probably die on the spot.
Anyway, like usual I went to fetch baby from school today. We went to City Hall today cause baby wanted to get a water bottle which she saw quite long ago. Went to a couple of sports shop but they don't carry that bottle anymore. I can tell that baby was rather disapppointed that she couldn't find the bottle. Sigh. It really aches my heart to see her feeling so disappointed and all. Since I can't fetch her tomorrow because she has to go back with Cristal and Jocelyn and then she will be going to her grandma's place, I shall go around Singapore to hunt for that water bottle that she wants. Maybe, I'll go Queenstown Shopping Centre where they carry the most sports gears in Singapore. Then if they don't carry it there, I'll go around S'pore to hunt for that water bottle. I'm probably gonna go to every Sportslink, World of Sports and Royal Sporting House Outlet. I don't know, I just want baby to be happy. Sigh. Hopefully, my toe won't give me any problems tomorrow. HAHA!
DAMN! I've been feeling rather low lately. Seeing those Muay Thai fighters in the dvd just makes me feel so damn jealous of their figure. Their lean and muscular body frame is just so cool. they have those to-die-for body that I have always been yearning. Arghhh! I shall be more disciplined, continue to do my work-outs and go for my training religiously. Hopefully, I'll attain those hot bods soon. That's probably one of my new year's resolution. HAHAHA! Alright, I shall end here already. I haven't shower yet and I wanna go and watch the tv soon. LOLS! Thanks for reading. <3