Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D

Alright, that's my new hairstyle. HAHA! Well, baby said that my side was kinda plain so I decided to cut a star. LOLS! Wait, it's not the "star of david" cause I can possibly go to church with that. HAHA! Thus, I just cut a normal star. Anyway, went to fetch baby from Nanyang Poly this afternoon. I was late cause I had to see the doctor to change my toe's dressing. Guess, baby was rather frustrated waiting for me? Cause I told her that I'll fetch her at about 3:30pm but I was late? I think I reach there at about 3:45pm to 4pm? Around there. Sigh. Felt so bad to make baby wait for me. Oh yeah, some people have been wondering if I have nothing to do or I'm super damn free cause I always fetch baby from school. Well, for their information, I always go and fetch her because I care for her and I love her; not because I am free and have nothing to do. I can sleep till late noon if I want or I can stay at home and play my drums but it's because baby means alot to me that's why I'm always fetching her.
After fetching baby, we took a train to Junction 8 cause it was rather near and baby can't stay out too late. We ate at the food court cause I'm rather broke lately. Baby had chicken rice while I had beef noodle. While we were eating, I asked baby "when is Jonathan's birthday?". To my amazement/horror, she actually remembers it. Then, the sad part is next. I asked her if she knows my birthday but, she got it wrong. She said 7th July then said 12th, 11th and all. Sigh. Honestly, I felt like shit and I didn't know what to do. My heart really ached very badly. However, I tried to brace myself up and don't show any signs of being upset cause I could tell that baby was rather guilty? Or maybe upset. Sigh. Then, I try my best to make myself smile and cheer baby up. But throughout the day, I just couldn't stop thinking about it. Sigh. However, I don't want baby to be upset. Anyway, nothing can make me love her any less. It's not her fault that she remembers Jonathan's birthday and not mine since he was her ex-boyfriend. I have to learn to be more understanding and not be some unreasonable asshole. Sigh. I know I'm not a very good boyfriend but I'm learning to be one for her. Hopefully, someday I'll be able to be a better boyfriend of hers than now.
Alright, I haven't showered yet. Oh wait, I'm not dirty ok. I walked my dog just now. So, I'll go have my shower now before taking my dinner. LOLS! Thanks for reading. <3