information
Welcome.
I'm nicholas and I'll love you only if you are monster chan. I enjoy being with my monster chan and I'd love to spend the rest of my life with her.
Yay, my life is all about my monster chan :D
profile
Hello. My parents named me
NICHOLAS and that was how my name came about.
I arrived into this world on the 6th July 1989.
I'm happily attached to my
chrystle chan since 12th January 2007.
While I enjoy irritating the shit outta my girl when I'm free cos it gives me a sense of satisfaction.
My hobbies are sleeping, muay thai, drums, rugby, shopping and playing pool.
I tend to get bored easily and I'm pretty hot-tempered at times. :)
*Wishlist*
Spending more time with Honey
Levi's Jeans
wonderful but funny day.
Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:07 PM
Well, life hasn't been really smooth sailing lately. My movement have been hampered by my toe which causes me to limp about. HAHA! Anyway, got my Birkenstock in the morning. Then had a really filling breakfast at Sakae Sushi. After that, I went home and bummed around till about 2pm when baby msg-ed me to tell me that she's on her way to the Temasek Poly open house. Cabbed down to Tp which only cost me a $6.50 and then I waited outside the School of Engineering for baby. While waiting, I met my sister's boyfriend, Min Jie and also one of my ex-girlfriend, Joan. Chat with Min Jie for awhile before he goes to Singapore Poly for his basketball match. Then, I just continued to chat with Joan. Gosh, she has really changed so much. HAHA! Much more sociable and talkative already? LOLS. Anyway, we talked till about 1hour plus to 2 hours. By then, baby was able to leave her class and meet me already. I then introduced baby to Joan and it felt rather, funny? HAHA! Anyway, we then went to look for my sister and then after showing baby to my sister, we left and went to the Cheers Store at Tp. Met some friends of baby and mine. Actually, we met so many friends over there. Also met my muay thai teammate, Adam. HAHA!
After that, we left and took a bus across the campus. While waiting for the bus, my toe got kicked by some jackass that walks without looking whether there's anyone in front of them. Arghhh! Anyway, baby and I also board the wrong bus. HAHA! Actually, it was my fault. I didn't check if that bus was going to Tampines Interchange before boarding. LOLS. We then alrighted at another bus stop to take a bus to the interchange. Walked about at Tampines Mall for awhile. Then I went to Starhub to get some setting for my cellphone. After that, went to get baby some Famous Amos Cookies. HAHA! Yes, I want her to get out of the "underweight" category. So, I bought her a pack of 600 gram cookies. LOLS! Well, she's only 35kg and she has so much more to spare. Then, we took a bus back to her place. Alright, the bus ride was simply wonderful. Although it was cold inside the bus, being with baby just make the most dull thing look so beautiful and enjoyable. HAHA! Alright, there's a nice movie being played on tv now. Thanks for reading. <3